Thursday, June 9, 2011

Khloé Kardashian Has a Wardrobe Malfunction on TV

Khloé Kardashian Has a Wardrobe Malfunction on TV








Reality star Khloé Kardashian had a reality check Tuesday morning when she found out she may have exposed a little too much skin while promoting the new season of the family series Keeping Up with the Kardashianson FOX's morning show Fox & Friends

She exposed herself about four minutes into the interview, and the supposed exposure went unnoticed by her sister Kourtney, the show's hosts and herself, as the Khloé & Lamar star continued talking for about two minutes more. 

But the attention didn't bring her down. "I had a nip slip and I loved it!" ' Kardashian, 26, who was wearing a black top with sheer fabric on the sides and sleeves,Tweeted. "My mom just called me saying my nip slip is 'all over the internet!'"

She continued, "Ha! Is it weird that I love it?" 

Then, on her website, Kardashian wrote that her stylist advised her to wear a bra with the sheer top, "but being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less." 

And though she maintains that she's not ashamed of the slip ("personally [I] love when women show their nipples – perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life," she wrote), the reality star also apologized. 

"On a more serious note though, to those who I offended, I am very sorry," she said. "It truly was an accident." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates